Burnhouse Engineering - The Solutions Provider
Welcome to Burnhouse Engineering, - the company with a superb range of fabrication engineering skills that turns designs, drawings and concepts into prototype and then right through to manufacture, installation and fit.
CE Marking BS EN 1090-1 has been a legal requirement for all companies in steel fabrication since July 2014. We are fully compliant with ISO 9001:2008 which covers the Design, Fabrication, Delivery and Installation of Structural Steel.
We are often described as a niche fabrication engineering company, who partner with our customers and clients to supply bespoke products and services from initial designs. We then supply and fit in the customer premises. With 27 years experience we operate across a range of sectors split into:
• Commercial Division – partnering architects and designers, fabricating balustrades, handrails, canopies, solar shading and a host of other applications ( ??)
• Industrial Division – partnering design engineers to build water tanks, water treatment, access platforms ( others?)
• Residential Division – partnering architects and designers for custom built staircases and other architectural challenges!
• Machinery Repair – partnering plant managers to keeping your plant running efficiently
• Sub-contracting – partnering other engineering companies to fulfil production runs.
Fabrications in stainless or mild (carbon) steel, aluminium or innovative combinations with glass and wood, we specialise in high quality, bespoke and custom design projects for both commercial clients and private individuals, Ayrshire based and with clients nationwide, we pride ourselves on providing a helpful, practical and professional service.
For all fabrication and engineering needs, from machinery modification or repair through to quality, cost effective profiling on our Alphatome CNC plasma profiler...we are always proud to stamp it with the three B's...BUILT BY BURNHOUSE.
Get in touch today
Pick our brains - Pick up the phone!
See what we can do for you today.