Burnhouse Engineering can provide a unique range and package of engineering services from our base near Glasgow, designed to suit your requirements, from total solutions to supply of individual components.
- Design input – helping turn design into fabricated products.
- Architectural Steelwork, Solar Shading – ideal for retail, outdoors, car parks etc.
- Project management – to get your project delivered on time and on budget. Pulling together many operators.
- CAD Drawings – Get the drawings right to improve design efficiency.
- 3D Design Software - 3D drawings to improve design efficiency, reduce lead times, and provide highly accurate and realistic representations of the final solution.
- Artistic design – visualise concept to support product design.
- Prototyping CNC – quick turnaround of sample designs to bring your product to life.
- Consultancy – advice on different techniques, available to turn your concept into fit for purpose, practical cost effective design.
- Plasma profiling – cost effective profiling and precision cutting of stainless steel, helps you reduce plant down time, quality and reduce costs.
- Fabrication and Welding – getting down to business and producing the goods on time.
- Machinery Overhaul – to keep your machinery and peak performance
- Installation and Removal – the turnkey solution
- Wam Equipment Agents – screw conveyors
- Cold Jointing Pipework System - to maximise flow
We work closely with you to ensure that the solutions we provide are tailored to meet your unique needs and challenges.